|Category||Warranty Period||Warranty Details|
|Hand Showers or Rail Showers||3 years||
|Tapware & Standard Showers||7 years||
Warranty shall be voided for the following reasons:
- Inability to provide proof of purchase or equivalent
- Products not installed by a licensed plumber
- Products not to relevant National Standards and Stale
- Products not installed in accordance with the manufacture's
- Products exposed to environmental elements.
- Tapware exposed water pressures and or temperatures that
exceed stated limitations
- MAXIMUM: Temperature -75 degrees & Pressure -500kPa
MINIMUM: Temperature -1 degree & Pressure -150kPa
(300kPa for shower/Bath Diverters)
- Note: AS/NSZ 3500.1-2003(Clause 3.3.4) specifies 500kPa
maximum water supply pressure at any outlet within a
building for new installations.
- Showers may not be suitable for use within:
- Gravity fed water systems
- Some instantaneous hot water systems.
- Pressure supply less than 150kPa.
- Note: The 500kPa maximum water supply pressure does not
apply to fire service outlets.
- Fitting of other devices to the outlet of tapware, eg. water
- Fitting of Nero non-approved water flow regulating devices.
- Fitting of other devices to outlet of tap, eg. water filters
- Non-installarion of flow regulated check valve for hand
- Products used for incorrect applications, non-potable water
- Damage as a result of obstructions due to inadequate
flushing of system before use.
- Service repairs or with non-standard replacement parts
previously undertaken without Nero written approval.
- Damages to finished which arise from installation or post
- Failure to observe manufacturers care and cleaning
- The warranty work is limited to the pre-approved scope of
work. Additional work will require authorisation from Nero
After Sales & Services Departments.
- Evidence cannot be produced which confirms that the
relevant product was purchased from a Nero Tapware
Terms and Conditions
Warranty shall be voided for the following reasons:NERO Warranty covers the repairs or, at NERO option, the replacement of any products which are defective through faulty workmanship or materials. The warranty period commences from date of purchase or for new buildings date of handover to a maximum period 6 months. The warranty period for replacement products is limited to the expiry date of the original purchase. The warranty is limited to the original purchaser and non-transferable. In order to make a warranty claim, Proof of Purchase (POP), handover documentation for new homes or equivalent documentation must be supplied for warranty claims to be considered. Claims must be processed through NERO Customer Service and each credit claim will be issued with a claim number which is recorded on the NERO systems.
NERO will not be liable for any claims for labour, additional products or parts associated with alleged faulty product for work not approved in advanced by Nero in writing. Should any warranty claim be made and attended to by a NERO authorised Service Agent and that in the opinion of Service Agent or NERO the problem was from faulty installation or use of the goods in conjunction with products of another manufacturer or from some other cause other than a manufacturing defect to the goods for which NERO is responsible, NERO has the right to charge a service fee for each service staff attending the Owner's premises where goods have been installed. NERO requires adequate access to products, fitting and fixtures to undertake warranty repairs. NERO will not be responsible for any consequential damage or costs where adequate access to Product fitting and fixtures is not accessible.
Care & Maintenance